*Hellooooo*& Hugs..xox M :-)
Hi Gail,I found your blog address on Heaven-Sent so I thought I would pop over and check out your prize.I am from Adelaide and I live about a 10 minute drive from Ingeborg.
Hi Gail, I have just read the comment that you left on my blog....Kangaroo Island is were I spent my younger years, my Grandmother, Aunt and Uncle all still live on the Island. We will be going over to the Island in the next month or two.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
*Hellooooo*
& Hugs..
xox M :-)
Hi Gail,
I found your blog address on Heaven-Sent so I thought I would pop over and check out your prize.
I am from Adelaide and I live about a 10 minute drive from Ingeborg.
Hi Gail, I have just read the comment that you left on my blog....Kangaroo Island is were I spent my younger years, my Grandmother, Aunt and Uncle all still live on the Island. We will be going over to the Island in the next month or two.
Post a Comment