Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Gee, I'm silly



Just done something I haven't done in ages, I cut myself on a tin can. A can of chickpeas to be exact. The lid wouldn't lift up, so I grabbed a knife to lever it, and as it flicked up, it caught on the inner side of my right index finger. So my daughter dashed off for a band aid, as the blood began to flow, but alas one small band aid just wasn't sufficent. The blood soon pooled through those 'so handy' breathing holes. Hence a bigger better covering was sought, and I now feel like I have a splint on, as my finger has been consumed by an enormous band aid. But at least the blood is now non visable, which has to be a bonus before having dinner.
Oh, and what's for dinner I hear you ask. The guys are having spaghetti bol. and us girls spaghetti with a mexican lentil/chickpea topping.

No comments: