This is a time of the day/night that I am usually horizontal in my beautiful bed with my eyelids peacefully closed. However I woke at about 2am with a coughing spasm that just wouldn't pass, and to be fair to my husband whom has to arise at 5.30, I decided to get up.
I've been plodding along with a nightly cough and morning gunky chest for the past week. During the day, I coped relatively well, hence managed to complete a full week of being back at work.
However by Friday I really was running out of go and have spent the entire weekend resting. Yesterday I developed a sharp pain under my right shoulder blade that just won't budge, and taking anything but shallow breathes causes me to cough.
So just as well that I have a Dr.'s appt. already booked for this afternoon. I never make appts ahead of time, but I did in this case as I wanted to discuss a non urgent concern. So now I am hoping that in addition to having my current health checked out, that we will still have time to discuss the other issue on my agenda.



No comments:
Post a Comment