I have been lurking on Sharmaine's blog site for a while now and I noticed that today she has asked for some help from her readers. Sharmaine has been competing in a scrap challenge over at
http://scrap-n-cropcontest.blogspot.com/ and there are now only 8 contestants left in the running. This posting, highlighting their challenge, will enable Sharmaine to collect some vital points, and I figured it was the least I could do to repay her for my pleasurable time reading her blog. So all the best to you Sharmaine as you soar ahead in the challenge!
2 comments:
Hi Gail, forgive me..but I'm not too sure what you're asking or if you're asking anything? I clicked on the link but it was a bit confusing for me. Are you asking that we vote online for your blogging/scrapping friend?
Thanks for your support Gail, appreciate you joining me on this journey :)
Post a Comment