After struggling all last week with a sore throat, I finally succumb on the weekend with full on coughing. hence I had a very restful weekend, with Mal doing all the taxiing for the kids. However after minimal sleep Sunday night, I stayed home on Monday and went to the Dr. whom gave me a certificate for the three days off. The last day being today. How am I feeling? Well I went to get the washing in this arvo and decided to pull out a few weeds while I was there [being that I'm returning to work tomorrow and all], and when I'd finished [about 1/2hr later] you'd have thought I'd just run a marathon. All panting and hot. So basically I feel great as long as I'm sat doing nothing!
Over the past three days, having lots of 'mindspace' and time to myself, I have done a fair bit of reading, TV watching, and scrapbook bits and bobs, as I can do all of that while sat in my favourite recliner. Oh and I managed to photograph a lot of my pages to upload on to the pc.
Great timing was the arrival of my order from Scrapbookit. I had purchased a couple of albums from them a while back and as I want all the family to have an album each, I ordered a couple more. I'm also expecting a parcel from Heaven Sent, which amongst other things will have a book about scrapbook ministry.
Tomorrow will be a good day to return to work as it is a PD day. That means that we go to a conference type function, where a new spelling system is goin got be explained. It will be mainly aimed at the teachers, but it will be good to know their goals fo rthe classroom and also a good opportunity to network across the school. Our school has about 60 staff, so that's a lot of people to catch up with.



1 comment:
Hi, very interested in the scrapbook ministery. As I am thinking of starting the scrapaholics that Ruth does over here on the Island. Missing you!!!!!!!
love sandie
Post a Comment