These are the flowers that my darling Mal gave me last night with a hand written note. He also presented me with a beautiful Sheather pen and pencil set in a case. I just love stationary, and this set is really classy.
This is the quilted jacket that arrived in the post this week from my sister, not only is it the right size and colour, it was so warm to wear to town today in the icy weather.
This is a photo of my TV showing the gorgeous Micheal Bauble. My kids gave me the concert DVD which has a bonus CD with it. We all were glued to the TV this morning, jiving along with Micheal whom has personality, charm and talent. As my eldest daughter said, it has restored her faith that there are some good men out there. Here, here!
I met up with my parents for lunch in a charming cafe today. I had a delicious foccacia with egg plant, pesto, that soft cheese [B..something] and spinich. Sorry Maria, I know I should have taken a photo for you, but it was yummo!
I was also given some money, so I had a wee splurge at the local scrapbooking shop.
I do love birthdays!!
Maria...I hope you are recovering ok after today's op. You have been in my thoughts through out the day. *HUGS*
Karen N......Happy Birthday!



1 comment:
great presents, happy happy birthday! thank you for the sentiments!
Post a Comment