Friday, 11 July 2008

More Scrapping

These pages I did a while ago. I am in the process of photographing every page that I have made, so that I have a digital record of them. I had already started to make a file of them, but lost it when my pc crashed a month back. So now I'm starting again, and this time in a more organised fashion. Anyway, it is making them accessable to show on here.
I asked the rest of the family for words to describe James and so we put them on the top ten list...Intelligent,courageous, caring, funny, etc.
Can you see a theme here?? These photos are what the kids take when they are playing around with my camera. Lots of pointless photos resulting, but a few gems also.
Felt really brave on this one and printed with paint straight on to the page. The photo is a rare gem, as Mal never usually looks so relaxed in front of a camera. It was taken while waitig for our lunch order of fresh fish and chips at Bermagui.
The wording at the side says...
These are the eyes that reflect unconditional love to me, these are the lips that kiss me tenderly and passionately, these are the ears that hear my joys and sorrows, this is the face that I want to see everyday.
Yeah, must have been having a mushy moment.lol

No comments: