Tears of Joy sprung as I got the surprise of my life. In today's newspaper was my eldest child's name with a tertiary course offer. I knew her enter score wasn't high enough to get into what she applied for and I knew that she hadn't followed through with the paper work for the other courses, and yet, there in front of me was her name and an offer to do a course this year!
So I went home, and slung the paper and her mail on to her bed saying,
"Looks like we need to buy you stationary after all!"

As only days earlier she had asked if I could stil buy her new stationary although she wasn't at school this year, cause like me, she has a passion for it.



3 comments:
That's wonderful news! I'm happy for your happiness! Buying stationary is kinda fun I think! Especially when it's personal stationary!
Praise God! Thankyou lord! That is awesome mate ;)
Love lus x
That's great news hun! I LOVE officeworks etc too :p
Post a Comment