Saturday, 19 January 2008

Today is the day

Today is the day that I am returning to the habit of tracking my food and counting the points as I did as a weight watcher. Just under two years ago I had the status of becoming a weight watchers life time member, with the personal vow of never letting my weight explode again. Well it has. I am now back to my pre ww weight and although that's not the heaviest I've been, it is the point of where I know action is needed. I have been toeing around the issue for a few weeks. I didn't want to jump back on to the dieting merry go round again, as on turning 4o I had decided that my weight would no longer be an issue. However the reality is it doesn't matter what age you are, if your weight has increased enough to cause ache and pains and your self esteem starts to plumet, then it is worth doing something about.

4 comments:

Jadey said...

I understand 110%

maria said...

You mean to say, I personally know a lifetime member? I had no idea! I'd love to hear more about that journey and how it felt to get to lifetime. You know you can do it because you've been there! Did you have a good leader? I'm full of q's!! :-) I'm thrilled that you're going to track and that you're turning things around! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi mate :)
hey great word doe 2008! love it!
and i am heading back to WW tonight (first meeting back since becoming a lifetimer. weight has come back on but not sure how much). we can think of each other in this journey back on the right track!

maria said...

Hi there...

Just thinkin' of ya...

Hope you're doing well with keeping track.

Blessings xoxo