Sunday, 13 January 2008

Help

Ok, can anyone tell me why my header has shrunk?? I'm bamboozled. If I put a different photo on, it shows the whole photo like it used to, but when I put this one back, it shrunk again. When I go to edit it, it shows the whole photo. Any ideas anyone????????



And now I've written this, it has appeared as it used to...even more bamboozled. lol But glad it's back....for now.

2 comments:

Jadey said...

The last post I read your header wa snormal but now it's shrunk. No clues there

maria said...

I haven't seen the smaller heading (only full size). Blogger sometimes has a mind of its own. Sometimes errors crop-up and I have no idea why. Then I go back another day and everything is normal again.

Getting in touch with someone at Blogger is nearly impossible. The closest to that I've come is leaving messages on "help me!" forums pertaining to blogger.

Anyway, glad it's all back for you. I noticed your sidebar has changed with some extra's. I'm also reading Matthew too!

Have a great week whatever your plans are! xox