Saturday, 26 January 2008

Friendship

I am in the process of making some new friends. It is not an easy task for me. At times I move too quickly and at other times too slowly. There seems to be a knack to it, that I, just haven't mastered. How does one determine which friendships will last and which ones are temporary?

I am hoping that some of these new friends will be the drops of water that form a river. A body of water that will be flexible, bendable and yet nourish and enrich those who come in contact with it.

1 comment:

maria said...

My take on it, is that it isn't easy. I sometimes feel clumsy too (the whole too slow/too fast thing) - and I'm not sure whether I'm doing the right thing or being myself. I'll pray for your situation. For you, I hope you are blessed with some life-long friends. Anyway.. let's keep praying about these things. :-)