Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Update

snake...still at large, but as far as we can detect, no longer in the shed [ok as far as Mal has detected, I've been no where near the shed!]

ducks.... I have come across two crackedd eggs away from the nests. One had a fully formed though small, duckling in it, and the other had no contents. [snake snack????]. So the others should be close to hatching, and going on the hissing of the mum's each time I take a peek, that could be the case.

holiday happenings.... the girls have the next two days with no work, so we hope to utilise them by days out and about, maybe go over to Shepparton to stock up at SPC, and take the kids to the indoor swim centre. Next week Mal is back at work, and then I hope to make visits to my friends, that I never get to see during the school term.

weather...very hot. That means, wake up, shut up the house and put the air con on.

2 comments:

Jadey said...

Happy new year babe! I hope its a good one. So glad to hear the snake seems to have disappeared although I wouldn't be too happy about going near the shed now either.
xoxoxox

maria said...

Thanks for your update.. I can relate to that wake up/shut up house procedure! We'll be getting a cool change by Sunday and I can't wait. Wonder if you will too?? I hope you have a lovely time catching up with your friends before you head back to work yourself :-)