
Than to become all 'girly' and pamper ones nails!
These are my very own nails which if kept clear from the garden, naturally grow very long and strong. So over summer, while relaxing in the cool, I take the time to file, polish and clean them, and at times even go as far as to whiten them with a special nail pencil.
Needless to say shortly after taking this photo, I resumed my normal household activities and found them a tad impractical in length, hence they are now trimmed down a bit, but still looking quite healthy.



3 comments:
Hi mate :)
Just sending my love to you!
God bless,
Lus x
you have some really pretty nails and fingers ;) i hear ya with the staying away from the garden and they grow long ;)
Well that's a side of you I haven't seen before! Your hands up close!
You're blessed to have such strong nails! Thanks for sharing their loveliness! :)
Post a Comment