

Mal and I had a couple of appointments in town this evening, hence we grabbed dinner in between. We went to a local pizza place called Hollywoods, and both chose wood oven pizzas from the menu. Mine was the veggo, and Mal had the lamb. Yep, would have been more to the description than that, but I didn't get a chance to write it down before they pinched the menu. Actually thought I was lucky to get to take a photo being Mal was with me.lol



1 comment:
How wonderful! Thank you!!! I do appreciate it if ever anyone posts food pics and sometimes I'll get a "For Maria" salutation which melts my heart. I love it if someone goes to the trouble for me!! :)
The pizza's look really good.. toppings and bases included! Was that Tzatziki/yoghurt on Mal's pizza? If ever I feel like pizza in that town.. I'd like to try one..as they look like the 'real deal'.
Thanks again!! :D
Post a Comment