Saturday, 17 January 2009

Resolutions

I don't make up resolutions for the new year anymore, but instead I have adopted the idea of having a 'word' for the year. Last year's word was ABUNDANCE. It helped me remember that I actually have an abundance of blessings, and that my life is abundantly provided for.
This year my word is LOVE. I am continually learning how to love people and to recognise how they love me. I draw my example from our almighty God, who defines the word Love.
I pray that this year, all I do, I do in love.

After note.... I just found last years journal entry and my word for last year was simplify, not abundance. However I think at some stage my mind must have changed it to be abundance. It doesn't really matter, cause there are no rules to wether one or two words are appropiate for a year, but I just wanted to explain my mistake, in case someone had read elsewhere what my word had been, and hence felt confused.lol

1 comment:

maria said...

What an awesome post!

And an awesome word for the year!!

I will pray that you fully live and experience LOVE, in all its Godly facets. What a great start to the year! :)