Tuesday, 13 January 2009

It's done

On being shown how to make a cute little quilt, I decided to re vamp this cross stitch into a quilt. A much bigger task than I had anticipated, hence it has been sitting in my wardrobe for nearly a year. However, today I decided to tackle the mamoth task of completing it. So here it is. Not perfect, but done, finished, and I am both pleased with the result, and relieved that it is no longer on the 'to do' list.












































5 comments:

jerriann said...

Hey Gail, it's beautiful. I love to cross stitch as well. I haven't done it in a while, but I have some projuects in waiting. You may be just the inspiration I need to get it done. Thanks

jerriann said...

Hey Gail, it's beautiful. I love to cross stitch as well. I haven't done it in a while, but I have some projects in waiting. You may be just the inspiration I need to get it done. Thanks

jerriann said...

upps, sorry, I tried to catch it before it went to far and correct the spelling of a word and they both appeared! I would delete but then you would be wondering why there was a delete. So now you know.

Tiffany said...

hi Gail!
my what lovely cross stitch!!! beautiful!!

maria said...

Well done on completing the job Gail!! You're very talented :)