My walk starts off on this long pavement, which each resident had to contribute payment to, which included us. It is actually a good asset to the town as it's made a safer passage for the young and old alike.
I did feel compassion for these residents though, as the path actually goes behind their blocks, but they still had to pay.
From the path, I then turn onto this road which is the beginning of a large block that I walk around.
This is glancing back to where I had just walked from.
Gorgeous shady trees as I get back towards town.
Looking towards town, the path begins at the next corner, which is where I turned onto the road, to commence 'the block'.
Almost home, that's my place in front, on the corner. The barrier to the left is for the front of school parking.
I did feel compassion for these residents though, as the path actually goes behind their blocks, but they still had to pay.
From the path, I then turn onto this road which is the beginning of a large block that I walk around.
This is glancing back to where I had just walked from.
Gorgeous shady trees as I get back towards town.
Looking towards town, the path begins at the next corner, which is where I turned onto the road, to commence 'the block'.
Almost home, that's my place in front, on the corner. The barrier to the left is for the front of school parking.
The whole walk took about 30 mins, and I took each step listening to Chris Tomlin and his album, Arriving. It is my time to walk and talk with the Lord. Hence why Tilly stayed at home, bit hard to hold a lead with your hands turned upwards in praise.




1 comment:
This was great seeing where you actually walk too! :)
And it seems like you must have plenty of fresh air out there? Is there much traffic/cars coming by when you walk? If I walk locally during peak times.. I can't stand the car fumes and feel sorry for my lungs.
I used to live in an outer Melbourne suburb that had no sealed roads. When the roads were made..everyone had bills totalling thousands. Around $3,500? But if you lived on a corner the bill was $7,000. It just felt so wrong (to me) to charge residents.. call me naiive, but it was freaky to me that whole 'compulsory acquisition' of a huge bill/debt.
Great post! :)
Post a Comment