Sunday, 31 August 2008

Feeling Lighter

Well for those following my renovation site will know that I am actually one kilo lighter than I was last week, and that feels good. Mind you I haven't exactly been eating well these past few days, having chips on the menu more than once! I am hoping that with the spring weather approaching that walking will become a new daily habit. It is a habit that I have quite enjoyed in the past. I find geting out the front gate as being the main hurdle, as once outside it, I actually enjoy the experience.

My mind is also lighter tonight. A phone call has relieved a huge concern that I had, so now I am free to enjoy the blessings of our Lord. Some of my readers will understand this completely.

Over the past week I have been drawn to and praying Paul's prayer for the Ephesians [3:14-21].



My personalised version....



For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom His whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen me with power through His spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith. And I pray that I, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that I may be filled to the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, accodring to His power that is at work in me, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever, Amen!

Tomorrow is the first day of spring and I am absolutely loving the blossom on the trees. I have also noticed magnolia trees in full bloom around the town, and how magnificant they look. Our ducks have finally started to lay eggs again [Rhiannon found 7 yesterday] and the budgies are getting rather friendly.lol I decided to put a female in with our caged budgie, Charlie. On going out to the avairy to select, I noticed that Charlotte [whom we were given with Charlie a few months back] has white patches in the middle of her eyes. As suspected, she was easy to catch as she is going blind. So she is now back with Charlie in the cage indoors. Not sure yet whether we will put a breeding box in.

1 comment:

maria said...

I enjoyed viewing your scrap pages.. there seems to have been more than the last time I looked?

I am about to go over to Temple Renovations.. congratulations on being lighter!! :)