Has to be..God made it, and He's just awesome.
What's on the agenda????
The usual school day, then I'm collecting some freecycle stuff from a friend.
I shouldn't call my school days 'usual' cause I never really know what might be slung my way. Yesterday I went to Shepparton for the day to be the first aider as well as integration aide. We attended a multi cultural concert celebrating different languages. It was good. The highlight being an African group of teenagers singing about the Lord. Everyone clapped along and I must admit I found myself singing along, even though I had kept reminding my charge for hte day that he wasn't to sing, that was for the people on the stage.lol [I must say I only sang quietly in comparrison to his attempts].
Today I have my chatterbox group, which is a language group. The speech therapist gives goals and direction, and then I run the weekly group. it has four grade three girls in it and they are so responsive, that it's a pleasure to teach.
I really do love the one on one and small group work that I do with the kids, and the variety that is added to my work, makes each week interesting. That is why that although I am acting cool and collective at work, I am actually a tad concerned about the process of reducing sataff that is now taking place.
Well, I had better go and get ready for this wonderful day ahead. Bye.



1 comment:
From memory this isn't the first time your job has been kind of on the line. It must be unsettling when the "minimalisation" is cyclic.
So glad you enjoy your job..and you've had some good times through it as well as being blessed by people and situations. :)
Post a Comment