It's a quiet week and yet it's just as i like it. Plenty of time at home to sort out the ever accumulating stuff, time to weed in the garden, time to listen to music, time to read and time to think. Oh, and the teens are enjoying having time at the farm working with their dad, whom also has the week off. So win-win all round.
Today I did have to venture into town for an appointment, but that gave time to start looking for a new fridge/freezer and to have afternoon tea with my two favourite men [Mal and James].
On the social scene this week, I caught up with an old friend on Monday which was great and my sister in law has arrived from New Zealand. Also I'm really looking forward to Sunday, when I am finally going to meet up with an internet buddy. Oh and today I had two, 2 hour phone calls with friends, one lives in S.A., so understandable a good catch up was in order, but the other I had spent time with last night, so no real excuse for needing such a lengthy chat, but it was nice.lol
Last night was Bible study. Well that's what we call it, but actually we travel all over the bible within an evening while we search for deeper understanding to our ever evolving questions. last night however we had guests from America and we spent the time sharing our testimonies. it was really awesome, not only to hear others but also to share mine as I haven't done so for a while. Our God is truely incredible though, as that evening was part of many links that finally joined up for me today to reveal an answer that I had been seeking. How cool is He!



2 comments:
Very very very ver very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you've had some social time and catch-ups :)
Post a Comment