The youngster [kiddo] honoured us with a waving around of arms and legs, and it's tiny heart was clearly beating [rapidly as they do at this stage]. How wonderful is the miracle of new life!
on another note....... Today I have been trying to grasp an understanding of why a life ended so tragically on the weekend. A man in his late thirties, died as a result of a motorbike accident. His widow is expecting their first child. Amongst my grasping, my mind was filled with the lyrics of 'seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness', and in my heart I knew that it was o.k. to not understand, and that knowledge, gave me some peace.



1 comment:
Jenna was due on Anzac Day but came 13 days later on May 8th! Well and truly 'cooked'! ( I had to moisturise her skin and use QV bath oil from memory in her baths).
Post a Comment