Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Just another Wednesday

Just an ordinary day today, and that was ok by me, cause everyday is a tad special.
I was woken by the 6.30am alarm, still tired, but this morning that was ok cause it was due to having a lengthy, late phone call with a friend. It's always great when you can pick up a friendship straight from where you had last left it, whether that had been a week or a month ago.
Presently I have my two teenage daughters preparing dinner and their prattle amongst laughter is priceless. it's the good part of having teenagers. Quirky senses of humour, spontaneous laughter and fun. That's amongst the dramas of course.lol

1 comment:

maria said...

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Jenna being the age she is..(ie. not a bubba anymore) has a great sense of humour and quick wit that makes me wonder "boy, how clever are you?".. and she amazes me. We make each other laugh until we pee (inbetween the times when she's not asking me for something and I'm thinking about it or saying no)!

Would love to see that teddy you did.