I love having a live traffic feed on the side of my blog cause then I know where my visitors are from and how often they are popping by, even though they may not leave a comment. BUT.... just recently I have noticed that someone near fiddletown has been visiting me often, like really often and my curiosity is growing. So if you happen to be my mystery visitor from Fiddletown [and I'm guessing that you have my site book marked as you arrive directly], please step up and introduce yourself.
Oh and if you happen to be the recent visitor from Melton way, you too say hello as years ago I lived in Melton South and only the other day was speaking of it to my daughter.



1 comment:
I also love the Live Traffic Feed and I sometimes just check it even if I'm not planning on posting anything!
I hope your mystery blog regulars say "hi"! :-)
Post a Comment