Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Celebrations

This weekend we are having a celebration party for my daughter's birthday. In the invite that went out to the teenagers, the following information was included......
Birthday Party Guidelines
Guests are permitted to bring alcohol in suitable amounts. Anything deemed to be excessive will be detained until Sunday March 9th.

All drivers will surrender their keys to Mal upon arrival and only designated drivers will have their keys returned to them for driving home. No guest who has consumed alcohol will be allowed to drive home, so please arrange to be collected if you can’t stay overnight.

Every guest is welcome to stay over night, please bring sleeping bag, pillow and if desired sleeping mat. Bedding is available for unplanned overnighters.

The celebration will conclude no later than 2am, in fairness to neighbours and family.
At this time, the girls will be accommodated inside the house, whereas the boys will inhabit the shed’s rumpus room.

2 comments:

maria said...

I should have read further-up, you answered one of my questions!

Brilliant info on the invites.. I feel like I want to copy it for future reference! :-)

I do hope the party goes well. You and Mal sound like cool parents Gail!!

Anonymous said...

Love it Gail! I'm so copying that in anticipation of same party in 13 years time! Happy belated birthday to your precious one too!
Sending you my love and thanks for writing to me...sorry i haven't replied but i will get there. Just wanted you to know in the meantime that I am thankful to the Lord for you - so much!
Love lus x