Friday, 21 March 2008

Good Friday

At 3pm today, I joined my friends for reading and prayer on a hillside overlooking our local city.
We read about the crucifiction and thanked the Lord of dying for us.
How amazing is His grace.

On the way home through this city, I noticed that most [but not all] of the businesses were closed. Does this mean that they realise the significance of this day?

Who do you say that He is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

King of Kings, and Lord of all Lords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time EVER Good Friday really means something. I am so blessed to be in this family.

The pic looks lovely. I'm home sick again though!!!!!

All my love to you, my sister in Christ!!!!!!!

maria said...

How lovely to be with friends and think/talk about our Saviour as you enjoy his creation.. all around you! A lovely view!

Unfortunately Good Friday means a holiday for many.. and not much more. I'm praying that will change (for my sisters especially).

I hope you've had a good weekend Gail.. I thank God for you. xoox