O.K. So I did what I said I would not do, I have moved my scrap supplies to the shed. Ver discreetly may I add, as they fit perfectly into an old wardrobe that we randomly gained through freecycle. So with it's doors closed, you would never know it was there, but once opened the realms of creativity are at my finger tips.
So on Thursday night I started to scrap, and yesterday I was able to indulge in it through out the day. We now have a kitchette out there, as well as ensuite, so with my favourite music playing, I am in a world of my own. Of course that gives the kids the run of the house, which they don't seem to mind.lol



1 comment:
I'm glad you have your own little "bolt hole" (a term I recently learned by the way) ;-) I crave the same.
Enjoy, Gail.. be creative!
Post a Comment