Tuesday, 11 March 2008

New Adventure

At my daughter's 18th party, there were three under ones, who were as cute as. One being my gorgeous niece who turns one this week. Anyway, I ,myself, am well past the patter of little feet living in my house, but for those who still have these gorgeous creations, have a look at what Nat is creating over at PATOOTIES. I think these are not only gorgeous, but a great solution to the over use of disposable nappies. I won't go into any debate on that topic here, as I know there are strong views each side, but I'm a cloth girl myself, and just wish these were around when I had little feet living here.

2 comments:

maria said...

Very cute product! I'm thinking they wouldn't be cheap though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail!!!
Happy belated birthday to your precious daughter!
And sending my love to you especially this week :)
Lus x