
My throat feels a tad raspy and yucky, possible the early signs of a old, which is highly possible after being with my son the past few days. He had a better night last night hence will go to school for at least part of the day today, and I have taken the day off. I will have a fair bit of running around to do with visiting son's school and doing the late pick up of my daughter, but somewhere in between, I want to catch some me time. Some time to pause and clear my mind.



1 comment:
I do hope you get some time for yourself.. and that your symptoms don't fully develop into something that will have you 'down and out'. I can understand why your immune system could possibly be a bit more vulnerable though.. with accumulative stress. Have you been doing much scrapbooking lately? I noticed the music feature gone on your blog.
Post a Comment