Yet another unwelcome guest. This time in our new shed that we have set up as a rompus room. We have placed netting at the entrances with the hope that it will make it's own way out. Just seeing these creatures give me the creeps!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, love the new pic of your house up the top!!!!
Also, have you already scrapped a chrismas page????? Please tell me it's a page from last year!!! It looks slightly digital???? Is it????
Thank you for doing the movie review on the side. I've been reluctant to consider it as I've been worried about it being potentially 'too dark'.. and dwelling on death too much? Too sad perhaps? But your review of it is making me re-think it?
We saw 'Enchanted' yesterday. I'll have to put it up on my sidebar too. *Happy New Year* my friend xox
3 comments:
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, love the new pic of your house up the top!!!!
Also, have you already scrapped a chrismas page????? Please tell me it's a page from last year!!! It looks slightly digital???? Is it????
Missing you Soooooooo much hey!!!!
Love Sandie
Yes, even seeing the picture gives me the creeps!
Thank you for doing the movie review on the side. I've been reluctant to consider it as I've been worried about it being potentially 'too dark'.. and dwelling on death too much? Too sad perhaps? But your review of it is making me re-think it?
We saw 'Enchanted' yesterday. I'll have to put it up on my sidebar too. *Happy New Year* my friend xox
Wishing you a fab 2008 Gail.
Post a Comment