Friday, 7 December 2007

A Day in the silly season.


This is to give you an idea of what my day can be like. I was actually 'out' Mon, Tues, Wed.
Last night was a 'home' night and tonight I'll be home at whatever hour as I'm off to Melbourne for the day. Yep, my eyes pinged open at 5.27 whe the alarm is yet to go off.lol

5.30 I wake up. The alarm is set for 6 but my mind is already starting to tick over so I get up. Make coffee, check emails, shower and dress, put away dinner dishes, empty bins, put load of washing on.

6.30 wake the kids so they can start their tag team though the bathroom. Sit on verandah to read and pray. Sweep verandah, feed ducks, put out load of washing, make lunch.

7.45 kids get school bus, I clear kitchen, tidy house [ok sometimes I tidy house, othertimes I ponder over my current scrap page.lol]

8.10 I leave for work

3.30 finish work, grab 'a plate' from the supermarket on route to work afternoon tea to farewell collegues.

6.45 grab a snack from supermarket to sustain daughter whom I collect from her work at 7.00.

7.00 collect daughter and then rush to daughter's school just in time to see the students file in for presentation night.

8.30 leave presentations with one very proud daughter as she has recieved an award for academic excellence.

9.00 family has dinner, stack dishes, check emails, attend to notes, bills etc.

10.oo bed
[the pic. was copied from Tiffany's site]

2 comments:

maria said...

I'm in admiration of your wake-up time and how much you get done before work actually!

But you're "good" and you get to bed at a reasonable hour. I'm writing this at 2am! Bleh!

I can see the grass doesn't grow under your feet Gail! :-)

Tiffany said...

what a day! wow!!!
i cant believe your so productive even on a busy day! gosh my house would be a mess and id be stuggling to get to places on time! lol!
love the pic ;)