
I am so blessed to have special people in my life whom I consider to be good friends. This week is veiled by sadness as two of them are soon moving in seperate directions, interstate, and despite having emails, blog sites, and invites to visit, it won't be the same. No more spontaneous catch ups over lunch, no more scrap nights.
I pray that our lives will be able to stay entwined, so that we continue to grow together, and not apart. I have made many location moves in my life, but this move, by them, is surely the saddest for me. I wish them both safe travel and a warm welcome into their new abodes.



1 comment:
I really feel for you Gail.. and I can feel what you're saying with each word. I can only imagine what an adjustment it will be for you.
Post a Comment