I thank God that my daughter is still with us. I am thankful that she completed a full year at school. I am thankful that she has a good relationship with us. We can now laugh and talk together regularly. I am thankful that she maintained her part time work, and also that she still has a handful of people that she calls good friends.
I have a daughter that I am extremely proud of, regardless of an enter score. In a couple of years time, no one will be asking the VCE score, but I will still be thanking God for my daughter.
The 'flowers' arrived in the post for my daughter from her God mother. The centre flower reads, 'To.... to brighten your day, Love.... How thoughtful true friends are.



2 comments:
And no doubt your girl is a credit to you. and her father.. Praise God also that you are her parents. I'm sure God has used you, heard you and strengthened you in the blessings of 2007. I'm guessing you are a loving and caring Mum. There when your girl needs you. God bless you for that commitment & faithfulness in raising your girl because not everyone see's that job through..being through thick and through thin. So much is out of our hands.. but you deseve to hear *good job* Gail. I'm happy for these good things you mentioned..actually *very good* things...praise God the year ended this way. And the cookie bouquet
is a *sweet* emblem of the hope the year has ended with. Now.. have any been eaten yet?
p.s. I listened to Elvis and Celine before commenting.. thank you :)
wow! what a girl! and what a lovely cookie bouquet! Anyone who can hold a job and still cope thru school is a achiever in my books! Its so important to have a good relationship with your kids, im glad its all going very well for you. And yes my NSW UAI/CERT scores didn't matter a year after it was all over..
Post a Comment