
I awoke this morning to the sound of rain on the tin roof and it was beautiful, steady rain that I pray will last all day. The radar is looking promising for a good dose of it anyway.
Though I'm not sure how it will affect today's plans. This morning we are all goin got pick up some pavers from a friend's house, then while the others come home, I am staying in town to go to a 'Fun Community' day with another friend. Then after coming home and organising some cooking, I am going back into town to attend a friend's garden wedding. So although the rain is absolutely gorgeous and most definitely needed, I hope that all the days plans go accordingly.



1 comment:
My hubby's plans to go with friends to the 'Speedway' (race track) were cancelled because of the rain..and we didn't have that much of it either. I loved the respite of the rain.. coming from the heat earlier in the week. Did I say that right? I will read in your latest post how the wedding went! :-)
Post a Comment