Monday, 10 December 2007

Questions from a friend

What do you like most about December?
Good will being shown.

What do you wish you never had to buy again?
Groceries.

What is a compliment you have recieved?
"You're beautiful"

What do you like to do when you are alone?
Read

What is a name you have been called?
Katie [by all my family until I started school, I liked that name]

What is the best gift you have ever been given?
Trust

What song have you been humming lately?
Here I am Lord

What have you had to give up?
Gardening, purely due to time priorities

What are you looking forward to?
Family holiday at the beach in '08

1 comment:

maria said...

I enjoyed your answers! :-) It was a nice surprise to log onto your blog and see you wrote down the q's and answered them yourself! :-) "Katie".. is interesting, since it doesn't sound like Gail! I wonder if it has anything to do with your middle name? I've been known as "Ree" by some family members and only two friends in my life.