Sunday, 25 November 2007

Daily Word


My morning routine now includes time on my verandah reading the bible. I am still in complete awe of a friend who gave me this bible for no particular reason except that it was a 'spare one'. I purchased some rainbow tabs, so that I could easily find readings. I'm currently reading it in partnership with 'Everyday with Jesus, First steps for new believers' by Greg Laurie. Like many other events that seem to just happen, I stumbled upon this book when purchasing the tabs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love your colourful tabs! Was so excited that I could give you a bible!!!!!!! Glad your liking it!!!

maria said...

I need some tabs too! We have some at our local Christian bookshop.. and I haven't bought any for myself yet if you can believe that? I actually bought some in Hungarian..from Hungary (via eBay) and never got around to putting them on my Bible. I'm so glad you found something from Greg Laurie. I enjoy listening to him on our local Christian radio channel in Geelong "Rhema FM".
Glad that you have a shop somewhere near where you live where you can source these things by the sounds of it?
Your morning routine sounds lovely too btw! :-)

Tiffany said...

aw those rainbow tabs look awesome!!!