A few months ago, a friend told me that many scrap artists who appear in the magazines, also have their own web sites. So I googled one of my fav. artists, but alas I couldn't find a site for her. But in searching I came across Lusi Austin's site. I was imediately drawn in by her amazing work, and also her personality. Hence I started to fequent her site.
I love her zest for life, and her spark has helped ignite mine.



5 comments:
Wahey!!!! Funky tabs!!!! I LOVE the LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is awesome!!! Bet your happy with it!!!!
Sorry, the above comment was from me, but for some reason it would not let me leave my name!!!!!! Grrrr.
Ha...isn't that funny, I live a 4 mins walk away from the scrapbooking shop Lusi teaches at. I also met Lusi a few years ago, she was hosting a creative crafts party or something like that. Small world eh?
I was going to ask (but then just clicked the picture to see close up) - and was able to read: "Matthew, Mark, Luke, John"..and the scripture is "Be still and know that I am God".. which is my father-in-law's favourite scripture actually. You did a great job, I like it!
hey gail! sorry its taken me a while to get back to you but i am so touched by your tribute mate! wow! thank you! I pray your journey with God is a beautiful one filled with Him showing you how poetic He is in creation, how loving He is in healing and how amazing He is in giving grace.
All my love,
Lus x
Post a Comment