
I'm worn out. Today it was 38 degrees. I had about 4 hours sleep before the alarm woke me, and then an extra hour after that, but still felt groggy on waking. I did the usual morning organising and left early to attend a meeting, only to find it to be not on. I had yard duty today, the kids were hot, I was hot. My son felt sick at school, so collected him on the way home, but then had to drive back into town for 7pm to collect daughter from work. In the meantime had a disagreement with older daughter. Hot ,tired, frazzled. I know I had intended to write a few responses to comments and emails, but alas not all will be done tonight. I think sleep needs to find priority on my agenda and the 'should do's' need to be put on hold. [just for tonight].
Picture courtesy of google images.



2 comments:
Sounds like a great idea. Sleep is so important. I hear you re: the hot/tired/frazzled.. it's why I didn't end up going to my parenting adolescents course. I couldn't have endured it at the end of a day like today. I hope the weather cools down up there in your parts.. a bit of respite for you?
I hear ya! I got to bed about 1.30and then Lilli wet the bed in the wee (ha!) hours of the morning. It was late enough for her to have decided that she didn't want to go back to bed. I am SO grumpy.
I hope you have a cool and restful day today Gail.
Post a Comment