
After five days I have finally reached checkpoint one of my new Walking with Attitude challenge. The aim is to walk 10,000 steps a day, but I haven't been too dedicated this week, with most days only reaching the 5,000 mark. The challenge ends at new year, so hopefully I'll be power walking by then.lol



2 comments:
Me too Gail! I am going to try and do that too. I have two weeks of absolute MADNESS when i am not going to be too demanding on myself - then back into everything. I must try to manage my pedometer better though. i keep losing them and also forget to put them on until well into the morning.
Sounds interesting! I have no idea what 10,000 steps would feel like (ie. how much I'd have to walk to achieve that). But congrats on reaching the checkpoint! :-)
Interesting pedometer comment there by Shar..(interesting for me, who's never worn one). I remember Megan (from LITS) saying hers would always drop in the toilet!
Post a Comment