Sunday, 4 November 2007

Cyber Crop Challenge


This page hd to include oragne, green and Kraft [plain chipboard]. AND it had to be completed within two hours.
I started it from scratch, not knowing what photo to use, but once I found the photo, I then drew inspiration from a scrap artist who embraces the space of the page and keeps her pages simple.
The real pressure for me was the time, as I have never restricted myself like that before. But it was great fun and I was amazed at not only what I was able to produce in that time, but with the fantastic work some of the other girls came up with.

3 comments:

Shar said...

Love your craft work Gail, you obviously have a flair for this. I particularly like the wreath, unfussy and stylish.

Adorable Tilly! Our Tessie is about 16 and to my daughter, as much a part of our family as Tim and I. Leaving her will be desperately sad.

Tiffany said...

wow you made the green and orange really suit each other! a amazing job gail!

maria said...

Lovely work! I used to make cards.. and I kind of miss doing it. The time limit would have been challenging indeed.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughtful and kind comments. Means a lot Gail. :-)