A huge Sorry to anyone whose link has disappeared from my blog. Under my daughter's guidence, I found a new background, but in the process managed to lose all mu 'widgets'. I have just spent more than enough time replacing a few, but it is a work in progress as I have to 'find' all my links again. So please be patient as I work on reviving my page.
Cheers Gail



2 comments:
Great background Gail. Nice to visit and see something new.
The logo in the previous post is interesting too. Kinda wonder how that works. I do not consider myself a Christian, but do have a feeling that there is a higher power, and that some wonderful 'leaders/teachers' such as Jesus have lived on this earth.
Congrats on the new background! :-) I have been there.. I have lost my widgets over and over.. much to my frustration! This time.. before I changed to my last template.. I went to each widget and saved it on a blank email.. eg. I wrote down each heading like "current food weakness" (which I don't have on my blog at the moment)..and that reminded me I needed to add that. Or.. for the "daily word" I had the link to the site that comes from -- I had to patiently (!) write the order of the widgets and any links I needed to keep (or the html codes). Once I lost the widgets (yet again)..I was able to use my blank email to refer to and put back the widgets one by one, manually. But it didn't take too long with the list I referred to. Sorry if it sounds like I'm telling you something you already know! It did require a bit of patience to put them back..but it was less frustrating than having to remember what I had.. and finding links again.
This post has prompted me to "get moving" re: putting links on my blog to the blogs I visit ie. yours for example! I have the blog links listed on another email.. ready to install.. I just need to double-check it's up to date. I've been slack about it because it means typing in each blog address individually.. and I keep putting it off!
All the best as you get your widgets back..and perhaps add some new one's too? I always enjoyed your list of things that you like.. like cheese!
Post a Comment