A "Gallery of Pink Galahs"* is how I am awoken each morning, and there they are again to welcome in, the evening. I loathe them in the morning as they wake me from my slumber, but I adore them in the evening as they circle our home and settle in the trees beside it.
* John Williamson lyrics
2 comments:
wow! how pretty is that!!! i totally understand the hating them in the morning! how dare they wake you! lol! thanks for sharing! ;)
Hmmm, I don't like being woken up by birds much either! But truth be known, if I'm well rested and happy and content then nothing much bothers me! That's what I aim for in life.. to try and not be swayed by outside circumstances!! I have ways to go yet. I don't know about you.. but speaking of bird sounds.. do you have cricket sounds? Right now as I'm typing, there are very loud cricket sounds coming from outside.. Only something that has come with the warmer weather. Thanks for sharing the galah's! :-)
Post a Comment