Tuesday, 11 November 2008

We're turning Japanese

In place of bible study tonight, we had dinner at a local Japanese restaraunt. It was to farewell one of our group who is being posted to Townsville withthe army. It was a real experience having food thrown at us and watching our meal being cooked.



























3 comments:

maria said...

Cool! I've never eaten at a Teppanyaki bar..(they're always too expensive in Melbourne) but I regularly eat or get takeaway from general Japanese restaurants where the food just comes to you on a plate or in a container! I eat Japanese every week! Glad you all seemed to have fun.. did you like the food?

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a laugh!!!!! Seeing all my brothers and sisters in Christ in bibs!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!! Where did you go?? more to the point where are the kiddies? Makes me miss you guys so muchh!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

ah they are fun! catching your bowl of rice (without the bwol) catching your scrambled egg.. however frying up prawn leggs (2 b eaten) wasnt my cup o tea! lol! good to hear u guys had a great time!