Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Tonight

This is how my scrap space looks tonight. I am so fortunate to have my scrap space in an area which can be left untouched. It takes up the corner of the 'shed' which was built to be 'teen space', bu tthe family has come to accept the fact that I needed a corner. Just a bit of 'mum' space to chill out and create in.
















So tonight, I created this page. I had felt a tad flat today, for many reasons, one major one being tiredness. I don't survive well on six hours sleep. The other being that last night, at bible study, I came to realise how much I just don't know. Or should I say, not know well. Not well enough to serve our Lord. Well, that's how I felt. Then tonight I read Romans 5, and was pointedly reminded just how much love our Lord has for us and how it is He that will provide. Now that does not mean that I can sit back on easy street, but I can have faith in Him who is always faithful, and it is He that will give me the strength to glorify Him. The photos were taken at Tathra Catholic church while we were on holiday earlier this year.





















Now this is a picture of me after I had finished scrapping. I have included it because it actually shows my teeth. I have always avoided flashing my pearly whites, cause they have been all but white. But because I am soo to get a few new teeth on a plate, I decided it would be better to whitten my current teeth to match the new ones, rather than stain my new ones to match the old. It has been a nightly chore for well over a week, but the results are very pleasing so far. Oh, and I think you can see why I am getting a plate, the side gap sort of shows. lol






1 comment:

maria said...

That brought tears to my eyes.. Amen to that (scripture). Great scrapping!! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. He enables you.. so "you go girl"!

I'm very keen to hear what whitening method you've been using. My WW leader has (I think?) professionally whitened teeth..they're gorgeous. But I worry that the whitening stuff will poison me?

I need dental work too.. ideally teeth out and a plate. I still have a baby tooth at front.. which is discoloured..and loose. The other one fell out..and the adult tooth is crooked.. Waaahhh!

Thanks for sharing your dental journey too! How much do plates cost? Hundreds I imagine.