Saturday, 1 November 2008

Hot Spots




These are what 'Flylady' would call 'hot spots'. This is how my place looks on a saturday morning after a busy week. By Friday night, everyone is too tired to start putting things away.


1 comment:

maria said...

Can sooooo relate.

I'm managing the shiny sink each night..(w00t-yay!) but still need some major overhauls of 'hot spots' (throwing things out that I just don't need/use etc)..before I can 'maintain' things.

I have been making my bed as soon as I get up.. been doing that for a few months. Am still mastering showering and having breakfast as something to do *immediately*. What I really need to do is wake up earlier..that would solve a lot of things (like eating after 9.30 or 10am). But even before that.. get to bed earlier.. As the Flylady site says.. it's baby steps to begin with.. mastering one thing at a time. But I have definitely tasted the 'freedom' that discipline offers. I really like it. I'm still trying to form good habits though.

Thanks so much for sharing your pics! :)