That I can indeed grow a plant in a hanging basket, and no I haven't just bought it, I've had it for at least six months, which is probably a record for me.lol
These are some extra vegies for the vegie patch. They have been grown from seed in my mini greenhouse.
Some flowers that are currently blooming in the garden. These are related to the iceberg rose
and from memory are called blush, as they are slightly pink.
Another plant that I have managed to own for nearly a year. Usually my perenials turn into annuals, as I let them die, but this one must have been hardy.



3 comments:
All look healthy and pretty Gail!
teh sweet william is pretty (i think thats what its called... im probably wrong) and the veggie seedlings look great! it will be great to see them when they r making veggies!
put these seedlings in the garden and the possums had a feast! So there will be no 'fruitful' shots.lol
Post a Comment