Thursday, 27 November 2008

Rest Over

Yeah! I'm back on deck today. So time to catch up and get into the end of year business. With three teens in the house, all having their own agendas, and all at various stages of finishing their own work year, life is anything but dull at the moment. Throw into that having extra teens sleeping over, and family visiting, and you have one happy hectic household. Oh and did I mention that Christmas is approaching so I really need to start putting some thought into the festivity side of that soon.lol. It's all good.
One thing that is not so good, is digging out my swim wear this morning [yep going back in time for the school swim program] and discovering that they just a bit more snug than last year. Ok, a lot more snug. So looks like I'll need to get this old bod moving before the festive cheer really gets going.
Have a great day folks.

1 comment:

maria said...

Sounds like a buzzing, full household. Is the cooking shared?