Hi this is my new facebook profile pic. Yep, I'm on face book and although I find it a huge time waster [if I let it be] it has been great for locating family. I now have made contact with relatives in the U.K., U.S.A. and Portugal, plus even found local relatives that I did not know even existed. [that's what happens when you marry into a family that breeds like rabits.lol] Not really. There were three brothers that came over here from St. Just in Cornwall, U.K. and then their families came over to join them. The families settled in three different towns and hence there are three major strains of this family tree.
After I was married so many people would say to me, "Oh, you must know so and so", but I would explain that I only married into the family, and am not an original item.
My son James bears the name of the original land staker of the faily farm which we may inherrit later on. That's not why we chose the name, we merely liked it and it happens to be a family name on both sides.
This photo was only taken a week or so ago, and yet today I have had my hair cut. I usually go months between cuts, but as I have been off work, I got super organised and booked hair appointments to fit into everyones schedule over the next month, and mine happened to be today. So now it's back to being ultra short and I have booked in to have blone tips put through before Christmas.
Tommorow I finally return to work because I now can stand as well as sit without getting dizzy and nauseous. It will be good to get back into my normal routine, even though the head space has been nice.



1 comment:
That's a great photo Gail. Glad you have been able to hook-up with relatives. :)
Post a Comment