'Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you' (Ps 55:22 NIV).'Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us' (Ps 62:8).
'Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.' (Php 4:6).
I took heed of this advice yesterday and the Lord gave me the courage to openly cry, the support of caring collegues, the strength to get though the day and the safety of my child, and then a solid night of sleep. How great is our God.



2 comments:
what a beautiful heart felt post gail.
you are such an inspiration mate.
thanks for sharing your life and faith-journey with us all.
love to you my friend,
lusi x
Thank you for this intimate post.. I do hope you are ok Gail and everyone is ok at home?
Openly crying can be beneficial, I'm glad you just let out what was inside your heart.
Post a Comment