Well although I haven't rejoined weight watchers, the program still works for me. This past week I have tracked my point intake and although I only managed to go for one walk, [and that was my only formal exercise for the week], I still managed to lose exactly 2kilos. Now that's rather impressive for the first week, and although I know I won't repeat that in the upcoming weeks, it was a great boost for week one. My aim was to get back under 80kg by Christmas and I'm currently sitting on 80.4kg. So I will keep that as my short term goal because with all the Christmas festivities coming up, I need to be realistic. Already my work shorts have slipped a tad further down my hips, so that has been encouraging. Though that was balanced by the stark reality I faced in the K-Mart change rooms, on the weekend. lol
This coming week, like last, is filling up with social and work related engagements. My main role seems to be taxi driver and coordinator for the teens, as often they are all heading to diferent directions at different times on the same night.
Last Friday Jess reached the half way point of her pregnancy and also went for another ultra sound. A good friend of hers and I had the pleasure of attending also. It was wonderful to see 'Kidda' being really active, and to discover that all is going well. jess was keen to find out the gender, but due to several factors, it was too difficult to make a call on, so we will be pleasantly surprised when the bub arrives.
Well it's almost wake up time for me [6.12am] I awoke at 4.30 this morning with tears on my face from a very realistic dream. Then Mal's phone went off at 5.15am, and then his alarm followed at 5.30, so then of course I couldn't drift off again, so got up. Now I had better go switch off my alarm before it wakes the household.



1 comment:
Oh wow, congratulations on the great start!! Losing two kg's before Christmas! Amazing! Especially at your 'lighter' weight (I'm comparing you to me).
My calendar is filling too.. and I'm hoping that I can reach my 10% reward by the end of the year (amidst all the food that will be presented to me minus points values).
Glad the ultrasound went well. Sorry 'bout that dream and all the things that seemed to assault your senses this morning. Will you be extra tired tonight because of it?
Post a Comment