


It is a week of functions this week, beginning with my work staff lunch at the local Hotel. Mal and I enjoyed a sit down two course meal. About 60 people attended and being local, we were able to leisurely wander there and back.
Last night, our son James had his Year Nine graduation. Our local high schools amalgamated a couple of years ago, hence he has now graduated from the Middle Years campus and will move onto the senior secondary college next year. Jess and I had the evening in town, hence were early for the pick up, so we had coffee downstairs as the young people could be heard jiving away on the upper level. From all accounts, they had a great night.



1 comment:
Look at your boy, he looks great! And look at Mum!! You look slimmer! And I got to see your Christmas tree too.. cool! :)
Hug for you xox
Post a Comment